You

I'll look back and think about us sometimes, think about you.
I'll wonder if you ever think about me, or recall the dreams that we made together.

We built a kingdom strong enough for a future, and it flourished in a way that always kept us inspired.
My heart bends in such tender ways that make me weak enough to cry when I flash back on the cold autumn days.
Every melody you've ever sang for me is embedded in my head well enough as if you've just finished your final recording, if I wanted to remember.
I loved Hayden and I loved Taylor. And I loved the way they sang for me.
And I can still feel the way your hands fit in mine, how perfectly my fingers interlock with yours...

But then I will remember that you told me that you liked her so much and claimed that she reciprocated the same infinite amount back, just that you two just cannot be together...
It is then that I will suddenly feel the entire weight of the world on my shoulders- disgusted to the pits of my guts.
wow you knew how to wreck me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"a photo and abstract writing blog. filled with recurring themes of 'nostalgia' 'water' 'fog' and this... lost childhood love perhaps."

Personal Equipment Used:
Nikon Fe
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
iPhone 6+
Fujifilm Instax Mini 25
Epson Stylus 420nx Scanner