Your Ex Lover


I was trying to remember your name…
This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin. Tried to reach deep but you couldn’t get in.
Now you’re outside me. You see all the beauty, repent all your sins.
It’s nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn’t choose
I’ll write you a postcard I’ll send you the news. From a house down the road from real love
Live through this, and you won’t look back… 
There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave.
You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you, I’m not sorry it’s over, I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"a photo and abstract writing blog. filled with recurring themes of 'nostalgia' 'water' 'fog' and this... lost childhood love perhaps."

Personal Equipment Used:
Nikon Fe
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
iPhone 6+
Fujifilm Instax Mini 25
Epson Stylus 420nx Scanner